BTI High Speed Internet Tech Support
If you are experiencing Internet connectivity problems please contact our Internet Help Desk 1.800.680.2641
Before Contacting the Internet Help Desk, please have the following information:
* Know your user name.
* Know your password.
* Know your e-mail address.
* Know what brand and model of computer you have, Windows or Mac
* Know what browser you are using, i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.
* Know what operating system your computer uses, i.e.Windows XP, Mac OS X, etc.
* Know what e-mail software program you are using, i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express
* Know what brand and model of modem you use.
(The problem you are having may be due to outdated software controlling your modem.)
* Write down any error messages that may be appearing when you are online.
For security reasons, BTI does not keep email passwords on file. In order to reset your email password, please contact the BTI Internet Help Desk at 1.800.680.2641, call the BTI Office Internet Technicians at 715.684.3346 (toll free 877.684.3346),
or you may click here to change it yourself.
Please note: In order for BTI or our Internet Help Desk to reset your password, we need to verify who you are. We use our Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) to do this. Please make sure you are up to date with your information, otherwise we will not be able to reset your password at the time of your call.